500 m from the sea,Near from the beaches, and near from the creeks which are reachable on foot.
Access by roadLes Issambres are located between Frejus and Sainte-Maxime, on the seaside.
Highway A8 exit number 37 Puget sur Argens. Then follow the DN7 road towards Saint-Tropez/Saint-Aygulf/Sainte-Maxime, and the D559 seaside road.
Highway A8 exit number 36 Le Muy. Follow then the D125 and D25 roads direction Sainte-Maxime, then the D559 seaside road in the direction of Frejus.
Access by trainTGV Station Frejus-Saint Raphael
or station of Les Arcs
Access by planeNice-Cote d'Azur Airport
Access by boatPort of les Issambres
- Saint Tropez: 10-minute crossing by sea shuttle that you can take at the nearby port of Les Issambres, or at the Sainte Maxime Harbour (access by the seaside or the days of traffic by the inland).
- Sainte-Maxime: lovely streets full of charm and the Square Tower.
- The villages of the peninsula of Saint Tropez: Ramatuelle, Gassin, Grimaud.
- The medieval village of Roquebrune sur Argens.
- The arenas of Frejus and the old Frejus.
- The Esterel: unspoilt nature and its beautiful red rocks. Wonderful hiking trails.
- The luxury of la Croisette and Cannes.
- Beaches and creeks nearby:
- Creek Bonne Eau: within walking distance. Friendly and full of charm, sandy beach, small pine woods and a few rocks. Big free parking area. Restaurant Le Cercle, famous for its setting and its fish dishes.
- Creek Tardieu: Sandy beach and shops nearby. Unspoilt with many rocks. Shower, toilets, restaurant. Big free parking area on the side.
- The Gireliers Beach: Sandy beach. Pine trees with benches and a petanque pitch. Small Creek of sand after the pine forest, shaded and pleasant. Shower, toilets.
- La Gaillarde Beach: 150 meters long and sand. Shower, toilets. Restaurants. Free parking area.
- High-seas fishing
- Inshore fishing and fishing on foot
- Mini golf
- Jet-skiing and water skiing
- Pedal boats
- Windsurfing and kite-surfing
- Mountain biking